- Brick size vent; OD (outside dimension with integrated flange) l-275mm x w-126mm x d-65mm. Cut out size l-235mm x w-91mm.
- Solarpanel is 360 x 260 x 25mm @ 1.27 kg’s
- Brown or White powder coated aluminium louvered vent.
- 3.75m3 (3,750 litres) of damp air extracted from your sub-floor per minute.
- Reversible fan blades to change modes from negative to positive pressure.
- Quiet operation at only 27db@1m.
- Long life – fully serviceable.
- An unobtrusive design that is aesthetically pleasing and will not detract from your home.
- Solar powered.
- IP68 rated.
- Australian made ventilation system.
- 2 years manufacturers warranty.
The Envirofan should be placed near the problem area where the musty smell is most pronounced inside the dwelling this can be verified by going into the sub-floor area to determine that musty smell is more concentrated in this area. Where discolouration (darkened appearance or fungi) on the soil is apparent as compared to other soil appearance in the sub-floor area. In the area where there is reduced clearance of 110mm between the bottom edge of the floor joist and the bottom edge of the brick work where the Envirofan sits on. Placed in strategic location as aforementioned where single brick or single brick size terracotta vents is to be extricated.
Install EF5MA (single brick motor assembly in sub-walls (without the grill) in solid brick dwellings to transfer air from one section to the next (no ducting) toward an Envirofan sub-floor ventilation system on the outside wall.
NB- The rpm’s on the sub floor ventilation system will fluctuate as the power builds up in the solarpanel which then discharges the energy to the Envirofan systems.