- Convenient brick size; OD (outside dimension with integrated flange) l-275mm x w-126mm x d-65mm. Cut out size l-235mm x w-90mm
- 3.5m3 (3,500 litres) @ the 7.5v setting of damp air extracted from your sub-floor per minute.
- 3.75m3 (3,750 litres) @ the 12v setting of damp air from your sub floor per minute.
- Quiet operation at only 30db@firstname.lastname@example.org
- Long life – fully serviceable.
- An unobtrusive design that is aesthetically pleasing and will not detract from your home.
- Heritage grill available and in White, Shale Grey and Brown contemporary grills.
- Low voltage (12v) or solar powered.
- Australian made.
- 2 years manufacturers warranty.
- Digital timer is recommended when installed with installation.
NB- On solar power the rpm’s on the Envirofan’s will fluctuate as the solarpanel builds up the voltage within the panel and discharge to the sub-floor ventilation system. On the transformer it does have a variable voltage selector which can be adjusted by a small screwdriver from 7.5v-12v and the rpm on the Envirofan will remain constant.
At the problem area where the musty smell is most pronounced inside the dwelling this can be verified by going into the sub-floor area to determine that the musty smell is more concentrated in this area. Where discolouration (darkened appearance or fungi) on the soil is apparent as compared to other soil appearance in the sub-floor area. Where the minimum outside ground level is 115mm lower than the inside floor level. Where reduced sub-floor space is minimal. Where there is no sub-floor access, coupled with the solar option or external power point (or internal power point mounted on the inside skin of a perimeter wall) total installation can be completed from the outside.
The Envirofan single brick dual fan system can also be integrated into a wire mesh vent as shown in the relevant pictures on this page. This would transform the passive vent into an active ventilation system, which could only mean better performance of the vent itself.
Install EF5MA (single brick motor assembly in sub-walls (without the grill) in solid brick dwellings to transfer air from one section to the next (no ducting) toward an Envirofan sub-floor ventilation system on the outside wall.