Envirofan Single Brick Dual Fan – Heritage (Kit) EF5HK
- Convenient brick size; OD (outside dimension with integrated flange) l-275mm x w-126mm x d-65mm. Cut out size l-235mm x w-90mm
- NB: Dual fan systems also are available in a terracotta vent size which is two (2) bricks high by one (1) brick wide.
- Mill finish cast aluminium vent.
- 2.75m3 (2,750 litres) of damp air extracted from your sub-floor per minute.
- Quiet operation at only 27db@1m.
- Long life – fully serviceable.
- An unobtrusive design that is aesthetically pleasing and will not detract from your home.
- Contemporary grill available.
- Low voltage (12v) or solar powered.
- 100% Australian made.
- 2 years manufacturers warranty.
At the problem area where the musty smell is most pronounced inside the dwelling. Where discolouration (darkened appearance or fungi) on the soil is apparent as compared to other soil appearance in the sub-floor area. Where the minimum outside ground level is 100mm lower than the bottom edge of the floor joist. Where reduced sub-floor space is minimal. Where there is no sub-floor access, coupled with the solar option or external power point (or internal power point mounted on the inside skin of a perimeter wall) total installation can be completed from the outside. Install EF5MA (single brick motor assembly in sub-walls (without the grill) in solid brick dwellings to transfer air from one section to the next (no ducting) toward an Envirofan sub-floor ventilation system on the outside wall.
The Envirofan single brick dual fan system can also be integrated into a wire mesh vent, which would change the vent from a passive to an active ventilation system, which could only mean better performance of the vent itself. Click here to see pictures:
The Envirofan Dual Fan sub-floor system extracts 2,750 litres per minute (2.75m3/min) of damp air. It is available in two profiles: single brick size and terracotta vent size (two (2) bricks high by one (1) brick wide). This fan-forced vent operates at around only $3 annually, and is available in brown, white, or heritage style. Packaged with a transformer and 6m of low voltage cable, the Envirofan Dual Fan (single brick) is ideal for applications where the sub-floor area is reduced and where our popular Quad Fan system cannot be fitted. If accessibility is an issue, the low voltage cabling can be installed via conduit below ground level or through the cavity or from a weatherproof box containing the timer and transformer.