- Convenient brick size; OD (outside dimension with integrated flange) l-275mm x w-126mm x d-65mm. Cut out size l-235mm x w-90mm
- NB: Dual fan systems also are available in a terracotta vent size which is two (2) bricks high by one (1) brick wide.
- Mill finish cast aluminium vent.
- 2.75m3 (2,750 litres) of damp air extracted from your sub-floor per minute.
- Quiet operation at only 27db@1m.
- Reversible fan blades to change modes from negative to positive pressure.
- Long life – fully serviceable.
- An unobtrusive design that is aesthetically pleasing and will not detract from your home.
- Contemporary grill available.
- Low voltage (12v) or solar powered.
- 100% Australian made.
- 2 years manufacturers warranty.
At the problem area where the musty smell is most pronounced inside the dwelling. Where discolouration (darkened appearance or fungi) on the soil is apparent as compared to other soil appearance in the sub-floor area. Where the minimum outside ground level is 100mm lower than the bottom edge of the floor joist. Where reduced sub-floor space is minimal. Where there is no sub-floor access, coupled with the solar option or external power point (or internal power point mounted on the inside skin of a perimeter wall) total installation can be completed from the outside. Install EF5MA (single brick motor assembly in sub-walls (without the grill) in solid brick dwellings to transfer air from one section to the next (no ducting) toward an Envirofan sub-floor ventilation system on the outside wall.