- Terracotta vent; OD (outside dimension with integrated flange) l-275mm x b-215mm x d-65mm. Cut out size l-235mm x b-175mm.
- Brown or white powder coated aluminium louvered vent.
- 5.5m3 (5,500 litres) of damp air extracted from your sub-floor per minute.
- Quiet operation at only 27db@1m.
- Long life – fully serviceable.
- An unobtrusive design that is aesthetically pleasing and will not detract from your home.
- White Contemporary and Heritage grill available (as shown below).
- Low voltage (12v) or solar powered.
- 100% Australian made.
- 2 years manufacturers warranty.
At the problem area where the musty smell is most pronounced inside the dwelling which can be verified by going into the sub -floor area to determine that the smell is more concentrated in this area. Where discolouration (darkened appearance or fungi) on the soil is apparent as compared to other soil appearance in the sub-floor area. In the area where there is reduced clearance of 180mm between the bottom edge of the floor joist and the top edge of the brick work where the Envirofan sits on. Placed in strategic location as aforementioned where double brick size terracotta vents exist.
Install EF5MA (single brick motor assembly in sub-walls (without the grill) in solid brick dwellings to transfer air from one section to the next (no ducting) toward an Envirofan sub-floor ventilation system on the outside wall.