- l-225mm x w-175mm x d-100mm
- 7.0m3 (7,000 litres) of damp air extracted from your sub-floor per minute.
- Retrofits a 2 brick high terra-cotta vent.
- Operates at 58.4dB@1m (twice the dB rating of the quad fan system, but for similar ventilation systems, has about the same dB rating).
- Colour availability – ‘Brown’ or ‘White’ Please specify colour preference at Checkout in ‘Order Notes’ (for any other colour the louvered vent can be painted by using ESP, or by Penetrol paint preparation before applying an acrylic.)
- Long life – fully serviceable.
- Low voltage (12v – 13.2v) or solar powered.
- 2 years manufacturers warranty.
- 12 volt system operates at 16 watts. This would mean the impact on power resources is much less than a 240v system which would reduce the carbon footprint.
- This system can be solar powered.
- Options – reduction of dB (noise) levels is by reducing the voltage on the variable power supply; will reduce the pitch and RPM’s of the fan motor.
- There is no need for an electrical license as the unit is low voltage. This would be ideal for the home handyman, pest technicians, plumbers, carpenters and builders.
If the sub floor space has a minimal space whereby a brick size ventilation system cannot be fitted on the outside wall due to elevated ground levels equal to or above the sub floor area, then the EF12SQR-150 which integrates the fan motor into the square to round 225 x 175 can be mounted into an existing terracotta vent or via a new opening in the brickwork, then the ducting is extended back into the sub-floor area where it is needed. The EF12QR-150 will accept 150mm flexi-duct or 150mm PVC plumbers pipe. Maximum length of ducting shall be no more than 6 metres. If desired may be used with no ducting.