- Convenient brick size; OD (outside dimension with integrated flange) l-275mm x w-215mm x d-65mm. Cut out size l-235mm x w-175mm.
- NB: Will retrofit a terracotta vent size which is two (2) bricks high by one (1) brick wide.
- Brown or White powder coated aluminium louvered vent.
- 2.75m3 (2,750 litres) of damp air extracted from your sub-floor per minute.
- Reversible fan blades to change modes from negative to positive pressure.
- Quiet operation at only 27db@1m.
- Long life – fully serviceable.
- An unobtrusive design that is aesthetically pleasing and will not detract from your home.
- Heritage grill available.
- Low voltage (12v) or solar powered.
- 100% Australian made.
- 2 years manufacturers warranty.
Can be used as an internal room ventilation system, with a contrasting passive vent on the outside wall. For example a person can exhale 1 litre of moisture per night. Ventilation in this area can be beneficial in replenishing the air quality for that specific area.
Sub floor Situations- At the problem area where the musty smell is most pronounced inside the dwelling. Where discolouration (darkened appearance or fungi) on the soil is apparent as compared to other soil appearance in the sub-floor area. Where the minimum outside ground level is 200mm lower than the inside bottom edge of the floor joist. Where there is no sub-floor access, coupled with the solar option or external power point (or internal power point mounted on the inside skin of a perimeter wall) total installation can be completed from the outside.
Install EF5MA (single brick motor assemblyl in sub-walls (without the louvered grill) in solid brick dwellings to transfer air from one section to the next (no ducting) toward the Envirofan system on the external wall.