- Convenient brick size; OD (outside dimension with integrated flange) l-275mm x w-215mm x d-65mm. Cut out size l-235mm x w-175mm.
- Brown or White powder coated aluminium louvered vent.
- 2.75m3 (2,750 litres) of damp air extracted from your sub-floor per minute.
- Quiet operation at only 27db@1m.
- Reversible fan blades to change modes from negative to positive pressure.
- Long life – fully serviceable.
- An unobtrusive design that is aesthetically pleasing and will not detract from your home.
- Heritage grill available.
- Low voltage (12v) or solar powered.
- 100% Australian made.
- 2 years manufacturers warranty
At the problem area where the musty smell is most pronounced inside the dwelling. Where discolouration (darkened appearance or fungi) on the soil is apparent as compared to other soil appearance in the sub-floor area. Where the distance between the underneath side of the joist to the top brick edge where the Envirofan sits on is 180mm. Where there is no sub-floor access, coupled with the solar option or external power point (or internal power point mounted on the inside skin of a perimeter wall) total installation can be completed from the outside.
Install EF5MA (single brick motor assemblyl in sub-walls (without the louvered grill) in solid brick dwellings to transfer air from one section to the next (no ducting) toward the Envirofan system on the external wall.
Where the distance of the ground level outside the dwelling, is in close proximity or at floor level (then go to a single brick size fan).